Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some quick new art from me


A pretty fish. Made by me. :)

















This was done from a tutorial. And even one of the key things which was the feather brush was provided ready-made. Not really cool, after knowing this is it?


















Guess What this is? I named it "the incomplete man".
















This was supposed to be my white ribbon against the terror attacks in Mumbai. Couldn't make a better one. :(. But still, my solace is in its orginality. Like in The Frog And the Nightingale [;)]
“I don't think the song's divine.
But – oh, well – at least it's mine”.

Same for my ribbon. :D. And I do have a lot of views about those terrorists which I'd love to express sometime soon...




Modern art. By me. :D

3 comments:

Espèra said...

Naah I still think that purple one is real cool!

Vishesh said...

thnx. that's saying something [for the tutor o' course :D.]

Vivek said...

Oh...yeah...the Frog and the Nightingale...reminds me that I'm in class Xth...damn...did you simply have to remind me.